Immunity is the body’s ability to resist and defend against infections or diseases. It is the military force that guards the body against the invasion of pathogens.
People with weakened immunity are susceptible to frequent infections and may experience more severe symptoms than others.
Thus, a well-functioning immune system is crucial for staying healthy in Malaysia.
Factors that may affect immunity:
– An unhealthy diet
– A lack of exercise
– Lack of sleep
– Poor digestive health
NH Immue-U is a refreshing botanical beverage mix orange formulated with natural ingredients such as orange juice powder, Yeast Beta Glucan, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), and Inulin; which helps promote digestive health by increasing the intestinal bifidobacteria.
NH Immue-U has no added preservatives, artificial coloring, and flavoring. Drink it daily to strengthen your immunity for a healthier you.
What is Yeast Beta Glucan?
Yeast Beta Glucan is a type of dietary fiber extracted from the cell walls of edible yeast. Studies have shown significant benefits to immunity from consuming this yeast-derived Beta Glucan. This has been approved by the Ministry of Health Malaysia.
How does it support immunity?
- Strengthen the immune system
Helps improve the function of immune cells, by quickening their reaction to destroy potential pathogens.
- Acts as an Antioxidant
Helps neutralize free radicals and reduces cellular damage.
- Has anti-infection effect
Protects against pathogenic bacteria and viral infections by inhibiting their growth.
Other Immune-Supporting Ingredients
Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and Inulin
- A soluble fiber that acts as a prebiotic
- Aids digestion by increasing the number of good intestinal bacteria
- Helps maintain a good intestinal environment
- A potent water-soluble antioxidant – stronger than normal Vitamin C soluble
- Supports the production and activity of antibodies in the body
Direction for Use
Mix one sachet into a shaker or a glass of lukewarm/cold water (100 ml). Shake or stir well and drink immediately after preparation. Take one sachet a day after a meal.
Watsons: Click Here
BIG Pharmacy: Click Here
Shopee: Click Here
Lazada: Click Here
Frequently Asked Questions (FAG)
- What’s so unique about NH Immue-U
NH Immue-U is a refreshing botanical beverage mix orange that combines several immune-boosting ingredients: Yeast Beta Glucan, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), Inulin, and Vitamin C into one convenient sachet. All these potent ingredients work together to strengthen your immune system.
- In the long term, does NH Immue-U cause any side effects or dependency?
No. NH Immue-U is in fact suitable for long-term consumption as it contains beneficial ingredients crucial for the body’s immunity.
- Should I take NH Immu-U since I’m currently taking Vitamin C?
Why not? NH Immue-U will give your immune system a further boost with its Yeast Beta Glucan, Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), and Inulin. Studies have shown that Yeast Beta Glucan can help support immunity effectively; while FOS and Inulin help increase good intestinal bacteria, all of which are favored to improve immunity.
- Can NH Immue-U be takin with other medicine or supplements?
Yes, as long as it is taken 2 hours (at least) before or after any medicine or supplements.
Pair this Immunity Booster with a Anti-bacterial Soap
(1) van Gorkom GNY, Klein Wolterink RGJ, Van Elssen CHMJ, Wieten L, Germeraad WTV, Bos GMJ. Influence of Vitamin C on Lymphocytes: An Overview. Antioxidants (Basel). 2018 Mar 10;7(3):41. doi: 10.3390/antiox7030041. PMID: 29534432; PMCID: PMC5874527.
(2) Carr AC, Maggini S. Vitamin C and Immune Function. Nutrients. 2017;9(11):1211. Published 2017 Nov 3. doi:10.3390/nu9111211
(3) Heike Stier, Veronika Ebbeskotte, and Joerg Gruenwald. Immune-modulatory effects of dietary Yeast Beta-1,3/1,6-D-glucan. Nutrition Journal. 2014; 13: 38. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-13-38. PMCID: PMC4012169. PMID: 24774968
(4) Kim HS et al. Stimulatory effect of β-Glucans on immune cells. 2011 Aug; 11(4):191-195. doi: 10.4110/in.2011.111.1.191
(5) Kamboj A et al. β-Glucan: Immune boosting potential and antioxidant candidate. International Journal of Research in Pharmaceutical Sciences. 2020. https://pharmascope.org/ijrps/article/view/1849/2870#info
(6) Vetvicka V and Vetvickova J. β-Glucan ameliorates the effects of several infections. Pathol Discov. 2020; 8:2. http://dx.doi.org/10.7243/2052-7896-8-2
(7) Guarino MPL, Altomare A, Emerenziani S, et al. Mechanisms of Action of Prebiotics and Their Effects on Gastro-Intestinal Disorders in Adults. Nutrients. 2020;12(4):1037. Published 2020 Apr 9. doi:10.3390/nu12041037
(8) Meyer D. Prebiotic dietary fibres and the immune system. Agro Food Industry Hi Tech. May 2008; 19(3):12-15
NH Immue-U by NH Detoxlim